Go Day Tour To
Arusha National Park is home to Mount Meru, the second-highest peak in Tanzania, and hosts a rich variety of wildlife in startlingly diverse environments with amazing views of Kilimanjaro. Get your questions answered about the many species and visit the main highlights with your expert guide.
Leave the city behind and begin your adventure aboard a stylish 4×4 safari vehicle on a 40-minute journey en route to Arusha National Park. Admire the scenery along the way and see the impressive Ngurdoto crater, an extinct volcano now heavily forested and enclosing a marsh between rugged cliffs, home to buffalos and warthogs..
Hotel Lodge Options
- Mount Meru Hotel-Luxury Hotel
- Sheraton-Luxury Hotel.
- Four Points hotel-Luxury Hotel.
- Sheraton-Luxury Hotel
- Tulia Hotel -Luxury Hotel.
- Spar -Luxury Hotel.
- Maasai land-Standard
- Zawadi house Hotel-Standard
- Mvuli Hotel-Budget
Walking safari inside park = 23.6USD per person + 23.6 for park ranger = 47.2
PRICE PER PERSON
- 1 Person 303 $
- 2 People 128 $
- 3 People 205 $
- 4 People 116 $
- 5 People 1o4 $
- 6 People 95 $
- 7 People 89 $
- 4*4 open roof safari car
- Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, Camping fees, concession park fees
- Overnight at tented and camping
- 3 meals per day( breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Camping materials
- Drinking water inside water(1.5 per day)
- AMREF flying doctor
Park fee = 53.1 USD per person
safari vehicles per day = 250 USD
- International Flight
- Overnight before and after safari
- Visa fee
- Tipping for driver & cook
- Personal travel insurance
- Drinks & Snacks
- Airport transfer( Can be arranged)
- Kilimanjaro International Airport 50
- USD 1 to 4 People
- Arusha Aiport 20 USD 1 to 4 people